With the innumerable options available in the market, it has become especially harder to choose the right coffee machine for your office. Coffee machines come in various capacities, with advanced features such as smart controls, and even abilities to froth your milk for you.
If you’ve been looking for a coffee machine Abu Dhabi but you don’t know much about the prices, features, or the types of machines out there, then you’re in the right place. We’re going to clear all your doubts, helping you find a good coffee machine. So let’s get started!
Types of Coffee Machines
Before we talk about the price, its important to know about the types of coffee machines that are available in the market. Here’s a list of what you’ll find in the market:
- Pod coffee machines: helps you make a mess-free drink by using pre prepared coffee pods. With this type of machine, you can only use a particular capsule. Additionally, pods can be pretty expensive
- Bean to cup coffee machines: if you want fresh coffee every time then this is the right machine for you. The machine grinds beans for you to make your brew.
- Ground coffee machines: similar to what you’re going to find in a cafe, these machines require a more hands-on usage.
The running costs and the maintenance costs of a coffee machine
The cost of a coffee machine, depends on the type you’re planning on purchasing. If you’re looking for something cheap but it does the job, then a paid coffee machine is the best for you because of its low price. Even the top brands have lower prices, starting from £30.
However, if you think about the long run, they’re going to cost you a lot more because of the pods used which can be quite expensive.
- Pod coffee machines: £30-£400
- Ground coffee machines: £50 to £500
- Bean to cup machines: £50 to £500
Now that you know about coffee machines, their process, their types, it won’t take you long to select a good machine. Something small should be enough if you want some office coffee machines.